Book a Demo
Join hundreds of restaurants who have partnered with WERAFOODS Request for a free product demo.
For any queries, Contact our support team.
Mail ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us : +91 (022) 2685 79 79 | +91 8828 33 2500
(a) As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same.
(b) However, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
(c) We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance: (i) In the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us; (ii) Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; (iii) Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or (iv) Unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or (v) Failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Vendor. 7.2 Refunds
(d) You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the Services and only in the event of any of the following circumstances: (i) Your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery; (ii) we cancelling your order due to (1) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (2) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or (3) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or (iii) you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
(e) Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding. c) All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card. 7.3 In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for:
(f) Orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us;
(g) Wrong order being delivered; or
(h) Items missing from your order at the time of delivery.
2. The services is operated and owned by wera food technology private limited (hereinafter referred to as “wera”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a company registered in Mumbai.
4. How the services and service works. 4.1 we are a delivery service provider providing you an online platform to (a) order food online from the list of restaurants and eateries available on the services (“vendors”); (b) pre- pay for your food order by banking channels made available to you on the services or paying for your food by debit or credit card or cash at the time of us delivering your food order to your delivery address. 4.2 we do not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, prepare, manage and/or control the vendors or the related services provided in connection thereof. 4.3 our responsibilities are limited to: (i) facilitating the availability of the services; and (ii) serving as the limited agent of each vendor for the purpose of accepting payments from you for your online food order and delivering your order.
7. Cancellations and refunds 7.1 cancellation (a) as a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your order once you have received confirmation of the same. (b) however, in the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy. (c) we reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following circumstance: (i) in the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us; (ii) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; (iii) failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or (iv) unavailability of all the items ordered by you at the time of booking the order; or (v) failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the vendor. 7.2 refunds (a) you shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your order at the time of placing your order on the services and only in the event of any of the following circumstances: (i) your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery; (ii) we cancelling your order due to (a) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (b) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or (c) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking; or (iii) you cancelling the order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking. (b) our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding. (c) all refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card. 7.3 in case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for: (a) orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged by us; (b) wrong order being delivered; or (c) items missing from your order at the time of delivery.
9. No endorsement 9.1 we do not endorse any vendor. In addition, although these terms require you to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any your purported identity. We will not be responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other members. 9.2 by using the services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
11. Access to the services, accuracy and security 11.1 we endeavor to make the services available to during vendor working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the services will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected. 11.2 we do not warrant that the services will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the services or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the services. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties. 11.3 we do not represent or warranty that the information available on the services will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable. 11.4 we reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the services to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice.
13. Disclaimers 13.1 the services may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational. 13.2 due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the services or delay or errors in functionality of the services. As a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case. 13.3 we expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards. 13.4 you acknowledge that third party services are available on the services. We may have formed partnerships or alliances with some of these third parties from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of certain services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time are we making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s services nor will we be liable to you or any third party for any consequences or claims arising from or in connection with such third party including, and not limited to, any liability or responsibility for, death, injury or impairment experienced by you or any third party. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against us with respect to third party’s / vendors services. 13.5 while the materials provided on the services were prepared to provide accurate information regarding the subject discussed, the information contained in these materials is being made available with the understanding that we make no guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. Further, we do not, in any way, endorse any service offered or described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken in reliance on such information. 13.6 the information provided hereunder is provided “as is”. We and / or our employees make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. Multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgement of users based on their specific circumstances to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources they may have, thereby absolving us as well as our consultants, business associates, affiliates, business partners and employees from any kind of professional liability. 13.7 we shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses or injury arising out of or relating to the information provided on the services. In no event will we or our employees, affiliates, authors or agents be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken by your reliance on the content contained herein. 13.8 in no event will we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any third party or vendor accessed through the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
18. Non-assignment you shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
20.we as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.